Covenant Care owns and operates skilled nursing facilities and a therapy services company. Our “family” includes over 8,500 professionals running 55 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, and a therapy services company in 7 states.
We are recruiting for an Maintenance Manager for Gilroy Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center in Gilroy, CA. We are a 132 bed facilitylocated in Gilroy, CA. (about 20 minutes from San Jose!)
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Manager / Environmental Services Manager is to lead and manage the following departments: Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility to assure the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Keep all facility fire and life safety systems operating effectively (comply with all applicable laws and regs.) all of the time.
- Keep all facility systems (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.) operating safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all entrances and exits are appropriately accessible in emergencies and also properly secured.
- Ensure that all patient / resident rooms and public areas are properly maintained (furniture, wall covering, flooring, plumbing, lights, etc.).
- Ensure that all external grounds are properly planted, cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure all required preventative maintenance and documentation is timely and effectively completed.
- Timely and effectively integrate all identified company and regional initiatives into department.
- Effectively participate on the BLT to achieve facility clinical AND operating goals.