Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Our “family” includes over 8,000 professionals running 53 skilled nursing facilities and a therapy services company in 7 states. Managing risk has been critical to our success in the dynamic long-term care industry. We have a strong commitment to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting.
Los Altos Sub-acute and Rehabilitation Center is one of Covenant Care’s 53 locations and is located in Los Altos, CA. We are seeking a Hospitality Aide who is responsible to provide basic Resident care to each of your assigned residents and assuring their safety.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
* Must possess, at a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must be CPR and First Aid certified.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
* Must no pose a direct threat to the health of other individuals in the workplace.
* Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.