We are hiring to fill a full-time dietary position working in a skilled nursing facility: preparing and serving food; dishwashing also included. Shifts available in either/both AM and PM: beginning at 5:30 am - 1 pm (AM Shift); beginning at 12:30pm-8:00pm (PM shift). Must be reliable and dependable, with excellent work history. Apply at facility (1935 Wharf Rd Capitola, CA) or submit a resume. Dietary Manager is Bridgett Von Kahle.
To learn more about Pacific Coast Manor , please visit: www.pacificcoastmanor.com
What does Covenant Care offer to employees in addition to competitive wages?
At Covenant Care, we value our employees and appreciate the jobs they do. To show our appreciation, Covenant Care offers a competitive benefit package and positive work environment to our staff.
The following is a brief highlight of a few
of the company benefits currently available for full-time employees:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage
For example: the Company currently pays 85% of the medical premium for the Aetna PPO plan.
- Choice of medical plan options for employees to select based upon preference
- YOU pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental and vision are pre-tax deductions
- Eight (8) Company paid holidays per year (includes employee birthday)
- Company paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service
- Six (6) Company paid sick days per year (can be carried over ear year to bank for future illness if needed
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance with a $10,000 benefit
- Company paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member
- Company paid Jury Duty
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account, where the Company contributes 25 cents for every dollar you contribute up to the first 4% of your compensation
IN ADDITION TO BENEFITS, WE OFFER:
Facility leadership that cares about our staff and residents
Facility celebrations for staff and residents
Participation in Quality Assurance Committees
Monthly staff meetings with employee recognition
On-going inservice training to keep employees up to date on current practices
A clean place to work with appropriate equipment and supplies
Employee break room that is clean and comfortable for our staff
Facility practices that support a safe environment for our staff and residents
A great place to work
WE ARE FAMILY SERVING FAMILIES
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid sick days per year.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Assist in preparation & serving of meals and snacks, as assigned per menu and standardized recipes.
- Assist in checking trays for menu, diet preference and accuracy.
- Prepare food in accordance with standard recipes to achieve proper consistency of mechanical soft and pureed food.
- Timely deliver food and assist as needed with dining and ensure proper storage of foods/supplies.
- Provide all dietary services in a safe manner and use proper infection control measures.