We are hiring Registered Nurses ASAP!
Please click on the link and apply directly here for the fastest consideration.
We are a member of Covenant Care, and our “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states running 53 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, a therapy services company, and a home health company. We have a strong commitment to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting.
We are looking to hire dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) in our Los Angeles region.
Our nurses function as a collaborative member of the interdisciplinary team and provide patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes. Covenant Care is a great organization to help advance your skills and expand your career path. Below are just a few examples:
- Deepen skills with higher acuity patients (Trachs, Wounds, IVs, Comorbidities)
- Participate in Walking Rounds similar to Acute Care setting
- Case Management
- Treatment / Wound care nurse
- Leadership / Supervisory experience
- Director of Staff Development
- Travel / Regional opportunities
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing clinical assessment and monitoring in accordance with scope of your license
- Recognizes AND appropriately responds to emergent and significant change in condition; completes documentation as required.
- Effectively communicates accurate assessment detail, medical history, advanced directives, and availability of onsite services to physicians.
- Escalates Medical Director’s involvement when needed to facilitate proper medical care and clinical management of a patient.