We are hiring Registered Nurses ASAP! All Shifts & All Schedules.
Please click on the link and apply directly here for the fastest consideration.
We are a member of Covenant Care, and our “family” includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states running 53 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, a therapy services company, and a home health company. We have a strong commitment to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting.
We are looking to hire dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) in our San Diego region. We have opportunities to work at the following facilities:
- Encinitas Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (Encinitas)
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (La Jolla)
- Valle Vista Convalescent Hospital (Escondido)
We have opportunities for ANY schedule and ANY shift. If you answered “yes” to the questions above, we want to meet with you today! We are Family serving Families and our nurses are a valued piece of that vision.
We schedule a 4 days on / 2 days off rotation for our nurses. The shift options include:
- Days: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Evenings: 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Nights: 11:00pm - 7:00am
Our nurses function as a collaborative member of the interdisciplinary team and provide patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes. Covenant Care is a great organization to help advance your skills and expand your career path. Below are just a few examples:
- Deepen skills with higher acuity patients (Trachs, Wounds, IVs, Comorbidities)
- Participate in Walking Rounds similar to Acute Care setting
- Case Management
- Treatment / Wound care nurse
- Leadership / Supervisory experience
- Director of Staff Development
- Travel / Regional opportunities
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing clinical assessment and monitoring in accordance with scope of your license
- Recognizes AND appropriately responds to emergent and significant change in condition; completes documentation as required.
- Effectively communicates accurate assessment detail, medical history, advanced directives, and availability of onsite services to physicians.
- Escalates Medical Director’s involvement when needed to facilitate proper medical care and clinical management of a patient.