Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Los Altos SubAcute & Rehabilitation team, you will be committed to efficiently, providing high quality clinical services, in a kind, respectful and caring manner, to all of our residents and patients. The job performance of every one of our Therapists has a significant impact on our quality of care, on our customer satisfaction, and on our productivity. To ensure that we perform effectively as a therapy department, every Therapist must perform at least competently in all of the areas identified in this annual evaluation.
* Prefer 3-5 years experience in a Skilled Nursing facility, LOC or other medical facility.
* Graduate of an approved curriculum in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and/or Speech/Language Pathology.
* Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws and able to practice unencumbered.
* Full knowledge of infection control standards of practice
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors and the general public.
* Be knowledgeable in various computer programs, system applications, and other office equipment.
* Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing therapy practices.
* Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies & procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.