Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient’s continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the AFFIRMA Rehabilitation team at Park Bridge Rehab & Wellness Center, you will be committed to efficiently providing high quality clinical services, in a kind, respectful and caring manner, to all of our residents and patients. The job performance of every one of our Staff Therapist Assistants has a significant impact on our quality of care, on our customer satisfaction, and on our productivity. To ensure that we perform effectively as a therapy department, every Staff Therapist Assistant must perform at least competently in all of the areas identified in this annual evaluation.
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS to 949-397-2851 to learn more now!
* Prefer 2+ years experience in a Skilled Nursing facility, LOC or other medical facility.
* Graduate of an approved curriculum in Physical Therapy Assistant or Occupational Therapy Assistant.
* Must be licensed in accordance with state & federal laws and able to practice unencumbered.
* Working knowledge of Medicare and other payer sources.
* Full knowledge of infection control standards of practice.
* Be knowledgeable in various computer programs, system applications, and other office equipment.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
* Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing therapy practices.
* Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.