Why Choose Pacific Coast Manor?
- 2015 AHCA Gold Quality Award Recipient
- 2013 AHCA Silver Quality Award Recipient
- 2010 AHCA Bronze Quality Award Recipient
- 5-Star Quality Award
- 2014 & 2015 US News Best Nursing Home in California
- Pinnacle Customer Experience Award
- Qualified and Excellent Care Givers
- Excellent Employee Benefit Package
At Pacific Coast Manor, we value our employees and appreciate the jobs they do. To show our appreciation, Covenant Care offers a competitive benefit package and positive work environment to our staff. The following is a brief highlight of a few of the company benefits currently available for full-time employees:
- Pacific Coast Manor pays the majority of employee medical coverage
- Choice of medical plan options for employees to select based upon preference
- YOU pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental and vision are pre-tax deductions
- Eight (8) Company paid holidays per year (includes employee birthday)
- Company paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service
- Six (6) Company paid sick days per year (can be carried over ear year to bank for future illness if needed)
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance with a $10,000 benefit
- Company paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member
- Company paid Jury Duty
- Employee Assistance Program to help you remedy home-based problems like child care, stress management, etc.,
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account, where the Company contributes 25 cents for every dollar you contribute up to the first 4% of your compensation
- Covenant Care offers several technology related discount programs for employees
- In-house CEU’s.
Pacific Coast Manor has been hailed as one of the best Nursing Home not only in the county but on state and national level. We have received numerous citations and awards to have proven our mettle, to say the least—we know exactly what we are talking about and what we are doing. We are a Family Serving Families, this is a home away from home—where residents are treated like a family member by our close-knit employees and staff.
To learn more about Covenant Care and our recent successes, please click on the following link to view our Quality Report. By selecting the ‘green dots’ you can view the embedded videos of our happy residents and patients and hear their stories!
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to assist in performing restorative nursing procedures that maximize the resident's existing abilities, emphasize independence, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimism under the supervision of a restorative nurse.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs restorative care services, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
Participates in discharge planning, development and implementation of resident care plans, resident assessments as necessary.
- Interviews residents to determine type of treatment and schedules for restorative.
- Participates in the development and implementation of progress notes and care plans, restorative grid documentation as they relate to restorative care.
Answers call lights and assist with resident care as needed.