Covenant Care, in Aliso Viejo, California, is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join our team. Our "family" includes over 5,600 professionals, serving over 20,000 patients a year, operating 34 skilled nursing facilities, 4 assisted living facilities, a therapy services company and home health agencies in multiple states.
We have a passion for providing top-quality care, effective rehabilitation, and genuine connection-and we know our employees are the life blood of our organization. Achieving our mission is in the hands of every staff member who cares for patients or facilitates our collaborative team environment.
Our culture is based on each employee treating others with respect, trust, compassion, and teamwork to deliver on our mission. We take pride in delivering excellent healthcare while providing our employees the opportunity to advance their health care career with hands-on experience, training, and paths for growth and development. Joining Covenant Care means being part of a supportive family that works hard together and are passionate about caring for others. While we are a large company we at time operate like a smaller organization. Our mission is “We are Family serving Families”.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will lead the company’s charter of building a sustainable talent acquisition function that will support all of our locations. You will lead the organization in determining best practices to create consistent and effective hiring processes. As a key leader you will manage critical vendor partnerships related to Talent Acquisition and build internal partnerships to drive culture change. Senior Leadership will depend on you to coach and advise them regarding strengths and opportunities of the talent acquisition process to effectively select candidates who will be successful at specific locations and within the Company culture.
- Recruiting Leadership & Strategies –You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the talent acquisition strategy, management of the talent acquisition team, manage the department budget and develop effective and efficient processes for the recruiting, hiring, and on boarding processes. You will manage the recruiting teams workload and performance including coaching and feedback to encourage the highest performance. You will lead the recruiting/marketing strategies to help brand Covenant Care as an employer of choice. You will be a key leader of the workforce planning process of predicting staffing needs short and long term.
- Business Leadership Recruiting-You will be the lead recruiter managing the full recruitment cycle for the organization to include sourcing, evaluating and coordinating the process for key leadership positions such as Executive Director, Director of Nursing, and Director of Business Development.
- Selection Process –You will facilitate and lead discussions with leadership in the determining staffing needs and processes supporting high volume recruiting. Operations leaders will depend on you to assess recruiting needs and explore multiple, creative solutions to attract talent.
- Reduce Turnover and Increase Retention- You will be engaged in the business to learn how we operate and understand the specific recruiting requirements based on position, location and expected results. You will be a key leader in matching the facility business expectations and the candidate’s experience to reduce turnover and impact retention.
- ROI and metric development-You will create and maintain reporting metrics for recruiting vendors to demonstrate ROI to support budgeting decisions.
- Internal and External Relationships – Through your collaboration you will build positive relationships with Covenant Care management, vendors, potential candidates and sourcing referrals. You will be the leader to build and manage long term relationships with various schools and colleges.