Covenant Care, in Aliso Viejo, California is looking for an experienced Customer Support Administrator to join their Information Technology team. We are Families serving Families and every member of our organization is a valued piece of that vision. Our IT team is driven to provide a secure, dynamic infrastructure with a high level of reliability and performance to meet the business needs and customer requests.
The primary purpose of your job is to serve as technical lead providing tier 2 support for company applications and end user hardware. This includes managing escalated support issues while ensuring excellent customer service to the end users, as well as serving as an escalation point to IT associates on technical issues.
The Customer Support Administrator is responsible for managing, configuring and deploying end user devices, as well as providing support and training of business applications. As lead, you will provide support and guidance to other IT associates. Effectively communicates ideas for improvement in a proactive manner, evaluates and documents solutions/resolutions, analyzes support trends to make recommendations to improve overall Customer Support delivery. Attention to detail, strong customer service skills and team work are essential.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated:
- Professionalism and a customer service oriented personality.
- Dedication to support a 24x7 operation.
- A sense of urgency with respect to critical customer requests and special projects.
- Attention to detail in both organizing and filing service desk requests as well as IT equipment and general department documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages equipment and ensures timely delivery in accordance with department SLAs.
- Maintains IT Equipment shipping/receiving records.
- Provides application support for PCs, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Manages priorities related to Home Health needs
- Provides recommendations for Home Health planning
- Provides support and training for IT staff.
- Works with other IT Technical experts to plan department goals and meet department expectations.
- System administration of MDM server used to manage mobile devices.
- Develop training materials and provide both onsite and remote training and support for Home Health systems.
- Subject matter expert on all Home Health Systems.
- Technical resource for IT Department projects as required.
- Ability to answer customer calls and emails as a tier 2 line of support on complex, and escalated matters.
- Capacity to troubleshoot, build, and deliver various technology devices (PCs, laptops, tablets, phones, etc.).
- General troubleshooting of desktop systems, tablets, remote users, telephone & fax, printing systems, email, and LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate issues to senior staff and management.
- Maintain organized IT equipment and department documentation utilizing service desk application (i.e. Remedy).