TRAVEL REQUIRED. RN LICENSE REQUIRED.
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 by healthcare industry professionals who wanted to create a company that would exceed customer expectations through quality care. Through modest and focused growth, our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 57 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities.
We have created an environment where all of our employees interact with all Covenant Care patients, residents, family members and employees, in a manner that demonstrates genuine human caring. We have chosen the concept of family relationships and interactions to describe this human caring. As an employee of Covenant Care during our daily work is done in a manner that exemplifies the Covenant Care Mission: "We are family serving families."
We reward our employees’ contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
Company-paid sick days per year.
Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
Covenant Care is an equal opportunity employer.
The primary purpose of this job position is to provide support to high risk facilities requiring a consistent onsite presence to provide staff education and validate competencies; mentor RN’s & Supervisors in the execution of position accountabilities; and orient Director’s of Staff Development on implementation of the Covenant Care Orientation Program.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Evaluate nursing practices for consistency with Standards of Professional Practice, State Nurse Practice Act and compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Implement specific staff education plans and execution of formal Educational Campus programs through side by side and small group clinical staff training.
- Validate clinical competencies of facility licensed nurses.
- Provide onsite education and guidance on implementation of company standards, systems, and policies.
- Provide guidance to RN’s & Supervisors on execution of position accountabilities.
- Assist in the orientation of new Director of Nursing Services.
- Assist in orientation of new Directors of Staff Development.
- Provide clinical training modules for certified and licensed staff based on facility specific needs as indicated by the facility & region teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing facility specific clinical training programs and process improvement.
- Assist in the review of resident care related processes and procedures.
- Provide a monthly calendar outlining training location(s)/date(s) to Region RDCO’s and DO’s.
- Assist in creating best in class clinical training materials and associated competencies.
- Apply leadership skills to assist and consult with facility teams towards regionally defined and facility specific goals.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Director of Operations and Regional Director of Clinical Operations in the assigned territory.
- Prioritize and manage facility/region education commitments.